Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blog changes

For a while now, I was wondering why my visitor counter isn't working anymore, and just realised that Blogger has made some changes. While this site was registered as a dot com, surfing to it now changes it automatically to blogger dot co dot uk. I think that due to that, the counter doesn't work properly anymore.
Anoying as I liked it to see how much traffic I get. There is an option in my account settings to see the same, but that means  logging in etc, a few extra steps... the price of progress?

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the joys of Blogger. For me it is why oh why do some of the RSS feeds change when one visits a page, and sometimes they don't? I only say because when the little icon changes it means I know I've been and seen the latest posting.

    ReplyDelete