Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A bit of fun:

Two times GP30 finale

Well I did state in my original post that I was going to take my time, and it worked out that way.

But I'm pleased to report that I've finished the project 99.9%.  They have been equipped with Loksound Select decoders, two speakers each, and microleds for lighting. The remaining work is a little weathering of the couplers and uploading the correct sound file to them. Currently they have an incorrect EMD645 Turbo sound, but ESU is due to release the correct EMD567 Turbo sound file sometime during this month, and they will both then receive the correct file.

Here are two side views of both units.

Thanks for looking.