Thursday, April 12, 2012

Athearn Genesis C50-7 caboose

Hi all,

you might recall that I ordered two SP cabooses, from the Athearn Genesis range.
I've noticed they are starting to ship, so I thought I'd contact my local retailer
to find out when they will become available on UK shores. Turns out, the
shipping dates of some of them have slipped, while others have no shipping dates
at all anymore , including both road numbers I ordered. They did offer a
substitute number for one of the two I ordered, so I accepted that.
So here's there message: "We have had both versions
(lighted/non-lighted) delivered of two types only. The versions you have
ordered, together with the other versions not delivered, have lost their
production date.
At this stage we can offer you ATH-G63307 instead of ATH-G63308 should
production be delayed/cancelled of the ones you have ordered."

So if you're wondering where you're caboose is, I'd suggest to contact your dealer
and see what they can offer you instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment