In a recent post, I wrote about my plans to work on another small railroad project away from the main layout. Well a start has been made. I've purchased a little bit of track, a Pikestuff loading platform, I found a nice PFE reefer (Athearn), and the GP35 I reported on previously.
Here they are all together on the dining room table. The loading platform was testfitted along the reefer so I could determine if anything would need to be raised or lowered to match up in height, and it seems to be nearly perfect straight out of the box.
Now the planning can begin on my small little shelf / modules on which these models are going to be used. Fun on a few sq feet :-)