Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In Memoriam

I have to announce, that my father Wolter Fockens, passed away last Saturday, after losing his short battle with Pancreatic cancer.  It all happened very quickly.
I wanted to use this post to say thank you dad for all the things you've done for me, and what you have thought me in your live. You've been loved by everyone around you, and we will continue to keep you in our memories. Rest In Peace.

As you have read in my previous post, my small modules still don't have a name. I decided to freelance their name in honour of my father, so the modules will be named 'Wolter Springs, CA'.  While such a place doesn't exist in the real world,  it does now in my heart.




1 comment:

  1. My sincere condolences for your loss, T.J. I lost my mother three years ago, due to a brain cancer, so I may say I know the sad times you have now. May God bless your dad's soul and give you the strength to go on.

    Best wishes,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete