Tuesday, May 31, 2011

No more Davis?

I've done a bit more work in regards to my layout, and made a floor plan template of the Davis CA station.
I've now come to the conclusion that were I wanted to place it , it doesn't fit, with out making too many compromises.
So I am currently redesigning part of my track plan, to see if I can get something else interesting instead. I may resort to a few industries found within the CFNR operating areas, and freelance the area somewhat, put a few things in the 'wrong' order etc to make it operationally interesting, and retaining the feel of the area where the CFNR operates. I've also made a decision to make the era a few years earlier, so that I can run trains with leased SP power and CFNR power, so we're looking around 1994 now.
I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Koos


No comments:

Post a Comment