Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Seasons Greetings

I'd like to wish all visitors and followers of my blog a very merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
Thanks for your visits and comments,  and I hope you will return to my little space on the world wide web often!
To stay in 'sync' with this message , here's a picture I found on the web. I found out just now, that  December's main picture on the Diesel Detailer forum is an edited version of the same (no I didn't copy them) , where I'm a member too and find lots of advice and inspiration on detailing diesel locomotives. Be sure to pay them a visit if that's what you like too. (link in the list on the right).



1 comment:

  1. To all, this post contained a previous comment, including a link (masked as a link to train horn sounds), that was unrelated to trains, and therefore removed. The origin of the link seemed dubious, and therefore I want to request everyone to be on their guard for spam/virusses etc.

    Happy new year to all!

    ReplyDelete