Monday, February 14, 2011

Vineyards

A layout based in California, particularly mine, which is partly set in and near Napa Jct, can't escape the need of having to model a vineyard. There are a few manufacturers that offer grape vines etc, but I found the ones from Busch to be the most realistic so far. While I'm not ready to start adding them to the layout yet, I'm slowly gathering all the materials needed.
Busch kit 1200 comes with 20 vines, and material to model the leaves and grapes etc. I've ordered mine from The Hobby Shop from Faversham in Kent, UK. They're one of the few that seem to stock Busch scenery products in the UK. I'm not sure what that is, but several german top brands are poorly under represented in the UK, hopefully that will change over time.



No comments:

Post a Comment