Thursday, May 27, 2010

Everything Airbrush(ed)

A few posts back I reported that I received a new airbrush compressor, but could not get my airbrush connected to it. I've asked on several forums etc but got no further, due to the age and model of my airbrush. However, when I wrote Everything Airbrush they had a very elegant solution for me. The solution was to get a new hose with 1/8"BSP connections at either side, then a quick connection coupling attached to that, and finally a small quick release tail connected to the airbrush. (see picture , copyright Everything Airbrush) It has the advantage to quickly disconnect the airbrush from the hose to swap with another airbrush if needed. I ordered it, and received the order next day, and it all fits perfectly! So I can recommend them for anything you need for your airbrush! My thanks to them and particularly Tim from Everything Airbrush for their advice and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment