Sunday, April 3, 2011

April fools, disney and others

Well, I managed to steer clear of any pranks etc. I'm back home after being on a short trip with the family to Disneyland Paris. I've seen and been on enough theme-park rides to last me a life time, not to mention had enough of rude people plowing their way forward of a queue (adults and kids alike, marching pretty much over my 7 year old to get a picture with Mickey....) , so time to play with trains again :-)
Needless to say, modeling wise I've not accomplished much, but I've prepared some work. I'll get on it asap so that I can put some new stuff here on the blog. Manufacturers have also been relatively quiet, with the exception of a message from Athearn mentioning they've moved and have a new address. Anyone wishing to contact them or surf their website is advised that there could be a few disruptions in their phone and web services during these days, but it will all get back to normal soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment